Just wanted to let all you creative people know that Dave has several mismatched/wrong size cabinet doors in his shop that are just begging to be used for something wonderful. Oh, the things you could do with these! He'll sell them to you for a steal. I just turned a couple of them into menu boards for a wedding by painting the recessed part with chalkboard paint. You could also put tin in it for a magnet board, or vinyl or wood letters, or fabric, or hooks for a towel rack, or ????
7 comments:
I love those menu boards. I am going to have to talk to Dave about buying some. Very cute
You are so creative! We took all our extra cabinets to the junk yard or used them for fire wood. I need a little bit of your creative side. The are so cute.
Hey those turned out cute! You need to sell them at the Quilted Bear! Remember those boards we saw with the handles and the menus?
Hey - great minds think alike...(I've had those same thoughts before!) They make good targets for shooting too! :)
Oh wow, that's a really good idea, I might have to take you up on that offer at some point! I will be moving in a new apartment hopefully soon, so we'll need all the cute decorating ideas we can get!
Fabulous as always Chanelle! What can't you do?
I'm on board! Love ALL of your ideas. I would love some doors for a steal.
blytolde
Post a Comment