
Here's some pics from our crazy hail storm tonight. This came out of nowhere, and abruptly ended the game Dave was playing outside with the scouts. What month is it? June? The water was rushing around our corner and filled the entire street! Bailey was crying because she's worried this is going to affect her Carnival Day tomorrow at school, but I think it should be all rainbows tomorrow, right? We are so grateful our basement didn't get flooded (that's a miracle for us). But several of our neighbors' did, and Dave is out helping them now.
10 comments:
We feel terrible. We didn't realize so many neighbors had flooded and were no help at all! Who flooded?
We didn't get water in the street like that! Holy Cow!
obeffets
It was crazy how quickly it started! I couln't get my kids to bed because it was so loud! We should plan another picnic soon!
I will trade you weather. It's over 100 here, I am sunburned, and sitting in aloe and a wet towel.
Hope Baileys day was rainbows and sun:D
That is some major water. The storm reminds me a little of Texas Storms! I hope that Bailey was able to have Field Day! Thank goodness your basement was okay!
Great Pictures, wish they would have been in someone else's neighborhood. That was one CRAZY storm!!!
Oh my that was so crazy! I missed the hail storm because I was at work and then trying to look at apartments (that was interesting during the storm). But luckily my parents didn't get flooded, even though it was the next door neighbors. That was such a crazy storm!
You got some great pictures! I would have liked to get better pictures myself but I was busy getting water out of my basement! I am glad yours didn't flood! We are so lucky ours isn't finished yet! That was a crazy storm!
We would love to meet at the park again!!! This weather is crazy though, every time we get outside, we get 15 minutes and then it starts raining again! Thanks for welcoming me to the 30's club! I will call you soon and we can plan a time!
Thanks for all your good ideas! I find myself looking at things and thinking "What would Chanelle do to that!"
yeah, we just got one bedroom downstairs. (mine) and it leaked a little into the kid's closet. But overall we are fortunate compared to the damage a lot of other people got. The window well filled up about a foot and in it came. I'm just glad it didn't break the window. I came home from work to Alpine in our driveway. So I totally missed it all.
Post a Comment