
I'm feeling like a bad blogger mom, because one of my kids seems to get more blog time than the others, (and mom has to be fair in everything!) So this one's for my girls.
This week, the girls in Bailey's school class earned enough AR points for a swim party at her teacher's indoor swimming pool in her house. Yes, she is pretty much the coolest teacher EVER. Not to mention she also has a room full of Webkinz, just like her students. It's going to be hard to get a teacher any better than this! Bailey loves school and reads a book a night thanks to this wonderful teacher who motivates her.


Since I'm spotlighting my girls, here's the pictures I took several months ago when I said I was going to take something that showed "personality". Beautiful Bailey is at her most favorite place, a horse barn. And just love the expression on Avery's face, it is one of her many quirky ones. Some people talk with their hands, Avery talks with her eyebrows. She wanted to visit the painted horses, and she thought this one was the prettiest!

This weekend, Bailey had her monthly horse clinic where she is fortunate to get instruction from one of the best English riders, who is from England. This instructor has ties to our valley and likes to visit every month, so the 4-H program benefits from that. We affectionately refer to these clinics as "Equestrian Boot Camp" because this instructor is very disciplined and runs the clinics like a drill sergeant. But the lessons Bailey learns from her are so essential, and she cannot wait for them.


And Avery had her big dance recital this week, which was
very entertaining. She's the one who wadded up her white gloves and decided to carry them. She also had a wardrobe malfunction with her skirt hitched up the whole time, due to her spinning on the floor while she awaited her turn.

Although she's not much into the dancing part of it, she really enjoys the spotlight on stage and would rather make people laugh.
Honestly the most exciting part of this for her was the fact that we got these costumes the day after we got back from Disneyland, and she said "It's Minnie Mouse's dress!!
9 comments:
WOW! I hope you nominate her for Teacher of the Year. What fun for the class.
oughtes
I would love a teacher with an indoor pool! That is awesome that Bailey loves to read. I am the same way, I just wish that I had more time to read. Cute picture of the girls. We miss you guys and hopefully we can see you soon!
wow, wish there was more teachers like that! love the dance pictures!
Goodness...your girls are gorgeous! The dance recital was so much fun...my girls are still talking about it! That would be a blast to meet at the park! If only all this snow would decide to stay away for good!
What a fun post! I love seeing all the fun activities your kids are involved in! My Cydnee would LOVE to do horseback riding.
Love the pics!
What a fun teacher she is! And I can't believe how big Bailey is getting, it's incredible! And Avery is so so cute. I personally thought the little dress looked like a Minnie Mouse dress too! What fun girls you have!
I loved watching Avery dance, she is just such a cutie! We should get her and Sienna together to play...
You have beautiful girls. Beautiful.
Cute pictures!! I love Avery's dance costume!
What a fun teacher to have, where was she when I was in school?
What an awesome teacher! The picture of Bailey is gorgeous, she is so beautiful. Wasn't the recital a hoot? They were so cute! Thanks again for the pictures, they turned out much better than mine did.
Post a Comment