Thursday, March 19

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

We had a rare treat this weekend and got to hang out with our "girl" cousins from Arizona (woo-hoo!) We don't get to see them often enough, so we tried to maximize the 36 hours we got to spend together. These three cousins are so much fun, and absolutely beautiful to boot! All the girls in the Lund family (10 of us) spent Saturday doing what girls do best- shopping!

T is all grown up and so beautiful! She let Avery play her DS and now Avery thinks she needs to own one.
Dave's siblings . . . .
Such a fun gang!


These girls are from Arizona, so of course they are all tan and never see the snow. These nuts were thrilled to play in the snow and were doing cartwheels and snow angels out in their swimsuits and screaming all the way to the hot tub. (Again, sorry to the neighbors. Again.)






















AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! And yes, Cade was completely comfortable hanging with the ladies in the hot tub.








Day three- still can't get enough of the SNOW. Little M kept eating it. Good grief she's pretty!









SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!





















Have I mentioned how pretty they are? Their mom needs to lock them away from the boys. I am glad we had snow for you guys, but it all melted the day you left and I am thrilled that it's gone! (The snow that is. Wish you guys were still here!) Love ya.












3 comments:

Hayley said...

This neighbor didn't hear a thing! Though I have to admit I'm quite jealous of your hot tub! What fun for your kids! Hey call me if you need my help this week too!

Natalee said...

Looks like so much fun! And I covet your hot tub! I want that!

just the five of us said...

We had so much fun!! We are in Utah withdrawls too. We definately need to plan a trip to Lake Powell this summer together, or meet in St. George or Vegas. We will be back to Utah soon. The girls came home and jumped in our pool, it's 90 here!