Cade: Well, what can I say. We buried his second gerbil next to the first one, due to a little "accident" that involved driving his gerbil around in the back of a toy dumptruck at a reckless speed. It was a sad day, and mom was NOT happy.
Here's what happens when you are camping in crappy weather and everyone is stuck inside the trailer together.
Me: Mostly what I've been up to is spending a lot of time on the computer. "Hi, my name is Chanelle, and I am addicted to my computer." (Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery!) I have been organizing and backing up my pictures, learning photo programs, and I've been buying and selling stuff on KSL. Sometimes I can't sleep at night because I can hear my computer calling to me. But I did manage to get outside long enough to build this little beauty next to our front walkway. I've wanted a waterfall for a long time, so this makes me happy!
And today I made some cute little tutu's for my girls. A purple and black one for Bailey's witch costume, and a pink one for Avery, just because she loves to dress up and be pretty. Avery asked me what I was going to be for Halloween, and I said I don't know yet, and she said "Maybe you be Oprah!" Ha! Maybe I will . . . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment