Sunday, October 5

What we've been up to . . . .

It's been awhile since my last post, so here comes a long one with lots of pictures.

Dave is away hunting for 5 days, and every year I take this opportunity to do whatever I want to do while somewhat taking care of my kids at the same time. It's my way of having a mini vacation for myself right in my own home. I plan to have an Oprah marathon (I have 31 episodes yet to watch), get caught up on my stack of magazines (BH&G, Pottery Barn), wear my pj's and no makeup, and do as little cooking and cleaning as possible. (Last night we had a giant bowl of caramel popcorn for dinner! Tonight looks like tomatoe soup!)

So here's a few snippets of what we've been up to. Sorry it's all broken up into segments, I use Picasa and it only allows me to post 4 pictures at a time, and I hate that! If anybody knows how to get around that, please tell me!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Where do I start? First, what a cute few posts. Happy Birthday to Dave! Have I ever mentioned that I think you two are just such a great couple? I appreciate having neighbors who are always so kind and willing to do stuff for us-thankyou! Second, Loving Baily riding horses, amazing. Third, Loving Avery's hair down and curly. Oh, she's pretty. Third, Loving Cade playing the guitar. And lastly, Really loving your waterfall.

the end.

Brent and Jessica said...

Wow, it looks like your life is a lot like ours right now. It is good that you guys are having a great time and enjoying the ride. I cannot believe how big the kids are getting. Next time we see you I would love to braid Cade's hair. hahah! I love how Bailey is learning to ride English. That is my favorite. We love you guys and can't wait to see you soon, hopefully!

Tiffany said...

hay there aunt chanelle;
you can upload pictures from the blog website when you do a new post theres an icon that you can click on so that lets you upload pictures from your documents you can do 5 at a time and then go back in and do more on the same post.

love Tiffy

Anonymous said...

Oh Chanelle, I love to see your updates! And thanks for the tag! I'll have to get on that pretty soon :) and Creighton is going to need to get some good hunting places in Utah from Dave! He absolutely loves hunting (even though he never shoots much ;) and I'd love him to stay a little closer to home, so you'll have to let us know! And your whole family is just beautiful!