Tuesday, October 7

Here you go, Janet

Thanks for the TAG, my first one, how exciting!

2 names you go by:
-Mom, no wait, it's actually "MOM!!!" that's how my kids yell it.
-Nelly
2 things you're wearing right now:
-t-shirt & jeans (what else, that's my wardrobe!)
2 things you want very badly at the moment:
-laser hair removal! (if one of the presidential candidates could promise this to all women everywhere, they'd have our vote!)
-my husband to come home from hunting
2 favorite pets you've had:
only two?! I couldn't pick two. But I did LOVE the bunnies, if only they weren't so stinky.
2 things you did last night:
-Went to my book club
-Watched Bailey's horse riding lesson
2 things you ate today:
-school lunch with Cade (Yum-O)
-chips and salsa
2 people you talked to last:
-Janette
-Mom
2 things you plan to do today:
-watch the debate
-run on the treadmill (I could do both at the same time, doesn't that sound like so much FUN?)
2 longest trips you've taken in the last 5 years?
I don't get it, is it longest distance, or longest amount of time. Or is it which one SEEMED the longest. That would be any one we took with the kids. :) I'll go with:
-Belize, 10 days
-Oregon Coast, 7 days
2 favorite holidays:
-my birthday
-my birthday
2 favorite beverages:
-water. I know, how boring.

I tag Jenni, Melissa, and Ashley

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

that is so cool that Bailey is doing horse back ridding. Does Kade still have his long hain?
love tiffy