Friday, October 17

Say Cheese-ball


I had this bright idea that instead of purchasing the boring overpriced school pictures this year, I would take each of my kids and get some pictures of my own that captured an idea of what they are about and showed some personality. Well, Cade was the first one I've taken, and that's exactly what I got! WHAT was I thinking?


I can't tell you how many pictures I have of Cade's goofiness. I may just do a collage of all of these so he can look back and see what a ham he is. Always the comedian! This next one is the one HE wants to put on the wall.



After an hour of pleading and bribing (I told him I'd buy him something at the dollar store in exchange for a NORMAL smile), I managed to get just a few decent ones. I've narrowed it down and now I'm trying to decide which ones to enlarge for the grandparents. Let me know what ya think.



Here's #1
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hanne and Fam said...

Yeah! We saw you taking these pics out on the tracks and I was hoping that you would post some! I love the one where he is looking down playing the guitar. He looks so grown up!

just the five of us said...

Cade looks so grown up! I couldn't link to see the other pictures. I bet they are just as cute.

Sarah Schwartz said...

#5 is my fav, too! You are so talented!!!

Deven and Britany Dicus said...

These pictures are so great! What a good idea instead of the typical school pics! He has such a cute personality.