So much to post about in December, and so little time. These are pics from our annual Rivermill Christmas party. Again, I cried all night due to laughing at these funny guys. We stuffed ourselves, then danced it off doing "the evolution of dance". Next we had the difficult task of choosing a winner for the ugliest sweater. Jen's sweater had little acorns dangling from her sweater. (What the ?!?!?)






AND THE WINNER IS ...........
This cool dude, because he went the extra mile and purchased the silver pants to go with it!
3 comments:
You guys are fun bosses.
I love the sweaters! The pink one definately deservses my vote, but Chanelle yours comes in at a close second!
HOLY COW!!! I think I recognized one of my sweaters from when I was pregnant with Tiffy. I wore it with leggins. (Funny how leggins are back in style)
Does Dave's sweater fit Bailey??
Post a Comment