I've been taking some classes in Photoshop and Photography. It's so fun.
By the way, my blog is a mess. Could somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong and why I can't get the words to line up nicely with the pictures? I'm too tired to figure it out right now.
Bailey got her hair cut. She doesn't like it. Lots of tears, saying "WHY did I cut my hair?!?"
Moki had a birthday. We think she is 11-ish.
Cade had a birthday and we sluffed school to go skiing. Turns out he LOVES it.
Avery learned how to ski too!
Avery decided she needed a makeover after seeing "Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakwell". She was so inspired by Jeanette that she really wants to BE her. She found some purple glasses at the mall, and has been wearing them for weeks. She thinks she looks smart. And her new favorite color is purple.
7 comments:
Bailey don't worry Maddie got her hair cut that same length. love you guys and miss you guys so much.
OMG! I LOVE that tile! Does he hire out? (for tile)
So much for 'no more snow'. It was sad to wake up to it this morning. Its been so nice to have the kids play outside. Its been fun to see Avery out, too. I love the cat Bday! Yeah for basement work!!!
Love the update. Lots of things going on! Hope all continues to go well for you guys! The bathroom looks great and the kiddos look fab too!
The bathroom looks great!! :)
You were missed while on Blogging hybernation.
Can I tell you how happy Avery's glasses make me?
Very happy.
I know how you feel about coming out of hibernation. I love when spring comes, it makes me so happy. I love the new exercise room and the bathroom. Dave is really amazing with all of his handyman skills; I would keep him if I were you.
Post a Comment