Monday, December 14

What Should We Make?

What should we make?
Let's make a man.
Let's make the biggest man we can!
We will call our snowman Ned.
But first he has to have a head.
And then we'll string him up with lights
So he will shine all through the night.




Avery made her own little snowman, then she spent a gross amount of time LICKING him. (She says it makes him smoother).





Still LICKING........


















And now she's EATING him.

















Hope you are enjoying the snow too!!

4 comments:

Alder Family said...

Those are great pictures of your kids and I love how it looks like it is snowing! I guess snow isn't all bad :)

jwoodruff said...

When I saw Cade snow cave from the road the other day it reminded me a when I was younger making those with my brothers. Good times! I love that Avery is eating her snow man that is so great. We are looking forward to having her tonight!

Milana said...

I love the lights on the snowman! What a perfect idea!

just the five of us said...

Maybe Avery wanted her tounge to stick to the snowman like the little boy in the movie "Christmas Story" did to the flag pole.

Merry Christmas. Enjoy your snow...We'll enjoy the sun:)