But I did want to show you my latest addition to my blue plate collection, thanks to my awesome neighbor Hayley. Of course it had some yummy cookies on it when her girls brought it over! Thanks Hayley, I absolutely love it!!
Last weekend we had a BBQ with some long time friends to celebrate Vickie being done with her chemotherapy treatments. The sun actually came out long enough for us to sit outside- I think it was heaven sent. She's the one with the biggest smile and the stylish haircut ;) This group formulated back when we were all first married because these guys have one thing in common, they've all built cabinets at some time. We always have a fun time when we get together, whether we're celebrating the good times or the not so good times. What I love about Vickie is the fact that she can somehow laugh and find the humor in her sucky cancer experience. She's an inspiration to me.
And here's some pictures I took of Avery several weeks ago with the help of my friend Eileen, who is a super photographer. I'm hoping some of her talent will rub off on me.
*DISCLAIMER*
I am not a photographer. I am a wanna-be. There's so much to learn! I really really want Photoshop so I could play with these. (Ahem, Dave, I do have a birthday coming up:)
6 comments:
OMG!!! They are stunning! Who needs photoshop when they come out of the camera like that!? You have wowed me. And I can totally see why you are in love with that little beauty.
And you can borrow my chair anytime. It's light and very easy to move about.
I love your pictures. I don't know what you mean about being a wanna-be. You are amazing. Plus Avery is really the cutest thing.
So glad you like your new plate! And these pictures are so beautiful, they capture Avery's sweet and spunky self to a t. Thanks for letting her play yesterday, Sienna was in friend heaven!
Wow! Your pictures turned out incredible!!! Great job!
Your pictures look so good! She is such a cute girl, no wonder you love her so much! And that blue plate is pretty awesome. I love your blue plate collection idea!
You are such a good photographer. The pictures of Avery couldn't be cuter! You are amazing. The chair, the outfit, and of course spunky Avery - adorable! How does it feel to be so talented?
Post a Comment