Wednesday, December 31

Some Fishy Fun

This post is brought to you by . . . my new computer! Yaaaaay! Thanks, Dave, you always know what I want. Still transferring all my info from my last computer, and there's so many Christmas pictures to organize!! I'll get to Christmas Day eventually. This was a week before Christmas, when my mom invited us to go to the Living Aquarium with my family, followed by a yummy dinner and of course, presents! Avery's choice of outfit for the event: Her "candy cane dress" and some reindeer antlers. Perfect!Cade got splashed by a sting ray, heh heh.

Making a fish face . . . .


Having a blast with the cousins . . .



Just what Avery wanted . . . a horse truck and trailer!


What is it about family parties that makes the guys want to take a nap?














2 comments:

Candace said...

I am so going to visit the aquarium. It looks like so much fun. Who knew we had an aquarium in the mountains?

Guymon Family said...

Hey Chanelle, looks like you guys have been super busy. I love the cleaning your room idea for Santa. I love to get as much mileage out of that as possible. And what a party! Of course your decor would be unbelievable, and prime rib! I am so impressed. We have never done anything that cool for our staff. I think I really need to take a lesson from you on that one. Gift cards to take themselves out to dinner is about as good as it gets from us. My hubby needs to take a lesson from Dave too. Chris can barely boil water.