Hey Kids! We were able to get a sight of Comet and Blitzen down at Thanksgiving Point! They were just eating and eating to prepare for their big trip.
They were so nice, they would even let you pet them! Avery was a little intimidated by the antlers, but Bailey loved them.
My mom and dad came with us, and it was f-f-f-freezing! Thank goodness for the fire.
Well, it's Christmas Eve, the presents are all wrapped, and my house is clean. Whew! It's the best feeling ever, knowing I can sit back and just enjoy now. I LOVE Christmas Eve, because my kids clean their rooms like never before. (They know that Santa looks in your bedroom to see how well you've been taking care of the toys he gave you last year.) So they clean out their closets, their dressers, and even under the bed so that Santa will be impressed.
We are off to go on a sleigh ride at Hardware Ranch. We wish you all a Merry Christmas!

6 comments:
Hope you guys have an awesome Christmas! We love you guys and hope Santa is good to you!
In your family picture, Baily and you look so much alike. What a beautiful family you have!
Aren't reindeer awesome? We saw some in North Pole Alaska one year, right next to Santa's shop.
I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Great idea to get the kids to clean their rooms on christmas eve, I may have to use that one one next year!
I was so shocked when Dirk told me! It turned out great actually that Dave couldn't get it done ahead of time cuz then I was able to pick out the stain and tops! I'm still trying wrap my head around the idea that I'm getting a custom area done! I know it is going to look so awesome!
I love your cleaning room idea!!!
Post a Comment