I love this whole month, never a dull moment! I've lapsed on my posts because well, we've been busy doing all of this! Avery had a dance recital where they performed in their jammies for the residents of a retirement center. CUTE girls and a CUTE audience.

This next picture is typical. Avery is the only one who is facing LEFT when everyone else is facing RIGHT. Whooops! She makes me laugh, always a few steps behind!

I couldn't resist taking a picture of the residents they were performing for. Don't you love the cute lady with the penguin sweater?

Cade's 2nd Grade drama play- this was sooooooo funny. They lip synced and danced to a song from Happy Feet. Cade's in the back, because
Supermom forgot he needed a black hoodie for the penguin act. (So I'm a little scatterbrained right now . . . . . )


And our little angel Bailey starring in the Nativity at the Ward Christmas party. Very sweet program. Bailey also had a piano recital and I am very thankful she has learned so many Christmas songs this year! She has filled our home with beautiful music every day.

Of course, Avery needed a halo if her sister had one! A few days after this program, Avery woke up one morning and put her halo on, then came out of her bedroom and said "Mom, is it Angel Day today?" I said "Yes, it is! Today you act like an angel all day, OK?"
4 comments:
Cade and Bailey look so grown up! I love the penquin costume, I am going to remember it for the character parade at school when we read Mr. Popper's Penquins.
You should tell Avery, everyday is an angel day:)Those are the best days:D
Those girls were so darling dancing, and it was an added treat to get to see all the nieghbor girls while we were there!
What a fun company party, my sister and her husband did the amazing race for us over Thanksgiving. SOOOOO FUN! and awesome decorations What are you a wedding coordinator? :)
Don't you love busy months! Your kids are darling! Do you know any of the old gang that have blogs? We hope you have Happy Holidays!!
Post a Comment