Sunday, May 25

Memorial Weekend


Every year we go with our second "family" to Bear Lake for Memorial weekend, and its always a good time and great memories. Cade will remember this as being the first time he shot a BB gun with his Dad. He was a pretty good shot, and can you guess what he's been saying ever since then? "When can I get a BB gun, Dad?" The Christmas Story keeps running through my head (You'll shoot your eye out!)







Amanda had fun ceramics for the kids to paint














Avery discovered fishing
Bailey played with the fish guts. What kind of girl am I raising?!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh I am soooo jealous of your food storage. We have none. Well, we have a little, but not near enough. Maybe I should get better on that or else the Kidmans will be knocking on your door....;).

I love the webkins hotel. Shes a crack up!

Hanne and Fam said...

I love when you post because you always put so much up! I also love when my kids bring me dandelions! However my kids prefer them when they have gone to seed and they will blow them all over the house!

Courtney McKay said...

Wow! Your food storage is amazing!! I bet that is such a nice feeling to be towards the end!! I love your pics of Avery with the Dandys. Cute!!!