Saturday, April 19

Mustache May

Dave announced to me that he may have to grow a mustache. Why, you ask? Because it's almost Mustache May, and "all the guys at work are doing it", he says.
Hm.
Although I do think my husband looks hot with a beard, clean shaven, or anything in between, I do question the mustache. I'll definitely have to post a picture of that crazy bunch of guys.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

I thought this was so funny I had to read it to Travis. He laughed out loud.

The men in my family all grow a beard before their annual fishing trip. I don't dig it.

Brent and Jessica said...

At least one of the Lund men can grow something on there face. Brent sure can't grow anything. You will have to post some pics. I am glad that you have a blog now. It is so much fun to see how big your kids are getting.

Courtney McKay said...

That's funny, they are crazy!! About cameras: I have a Canon Rebel XTI, which I love. I haven't heard much about the Nikon, I've just heard they sell 1 Nikon for every 10 Canon's. But twopeasinabucket.com is a great website for information!!

Guymon Family said...

Chris never shaves! He has Mustache May continuously. He is always asking me if his facial hair is too noticable. A little noticable is okay (about 3 days). I love that you put Tori Amos on your blog she is one of my favorites, it's so fun to get to know more about people throught their blogs, I'm glad you feel the same connection as I do to everyone else out there blogging. It is so fun and therapeutic. Mom's can really have an identity crisis without being connected to other adults.

nattiesplace said...

Chanelle, Matt came to me today and asked me if he should shave his chest. Dave wants to grow some and Matt wants to get rid of some. I think there back into March Madness. Natalie