Sunday, April 27
Business For Sale
Ok, so a year ago I decided to take a little break from doing weddings, it just got a little too overwhelming and was completely dominating my schedule. Well, I enjoyed that break so much that I've decided to put my business up for sale so I can focus on other things that were lacking attention (mainly my house, my kids, and our mealtimes). It's taken me 6 months to get pictures and prices of everything, but it's finally done (round of applause, please!)and I have another blog you can see everything if anyone you know is interested. www.weddingsinbloom.blogspot.com I am still doing floral centerpieces and bouquets, because that is the most fun for me. Here is a picture of one I just did for Bailey's favorite piano teacher- M. (can't believe she is old enough to get married now!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment