| Our boat ride to Dolphin Encounters in Nassau |
| We're going to swim with the dolphins! Not these dolphins, but we had Jake, and another one whose name I forget but was in the movie "Flipper". |
![]() |
| Unfortunately this ridiculousl-overpriced-poor-quality-photo is the only one I got with the dolphin since I couldn't take my camera with me! |
| Later we explored the beach a little. This is my kids first time seeing a coconut tree, and they couldn't believe it. |
| My tree loving Tarzan |
| When we got back on the boat, since we were already wet and freezing, we decided to try the giant waterslide. Then we ran straight to the hot tub! |
| Dinner that night was in the Enchanted Room, themed like Cinderella. |
| We loved Alwayne! He took good care of Avery and made sure she was completely spoiled. Whatever you can wish for, you can have!! Sure is different from home, how will we ever go back to reality? |
| Even going to the bathroom was a magical experience! They were gorgeous, and spotless, and filled with Disney music! |
| Entertainment that night was a ventriloquist named Taylor Mason. Oh my gosh, he was funny! When we came home we looked him up on YouTube and watched some more. |

1 comment:
I have some serious Disney Cruise envy! It looks SO fun!
Post a Comment