Tuesday, June 12

Disney Cruise Day 1

Welcome Aboard!! 
It's the best day ever........!!

Our room was so amazing, they fit so much into such a little space and Dave and I even had our "own room" when you pull the curtain.

Exploring the boat that would be our new home for the next 4 days.  Ping pong and miniature golf are not easy on a rocking boat with wind!

Bon Voyage party!

Did I mention how cool this room is?  Disney is A-mazing and they think of everything.  This top bunk comes out of the ceiling, folks! And then there were stars painted on the ceiling!  So naturally, this was the bed that the kids were fighting for each night and we had to have a rotation schedule.

The other cool thing the kids couldn't get enough of was the automatic hand washers in the Oceaneer's Club.  It's like a car wash for your hands. 

Avery loved the towel pets that were left in our room each night.

I love it when my kids are actually ASKING me to take their picture!!

No comments: