Sunday, June 10

Christmas in June?!

I'm a little behind.  So enjoy Christmas in June!!
What do you think, could they be twins? 
We think so!
Avery said Santa brought her stuff that she'd forgotten she wanted!
Dave wants to borrow that new electric guitar
Cade is in awe of the Harry Potter wand collection.
Bailey doesn't expect much,
she never even asks for things without offering to pay for them herself.
So it's fun to spoil her once in a while, 
because she's always so surprised!
The most thoughtful gift of the year? 
Bailey gave her old DS to Avery.
And Avery's reaction was my favorite moment of the day.

It's a gesture that won't be soon forgotten,
Avery was truly happy when Bailey was teaching her
 how to play all the games.

It's off to church we go! 
I really enjoyed  listening to the choir
 and remembering whom we are celebrating,
and why we received all these gifts today.
I love my new Christmas sweater from Dave. ;)
We ended the day at G&G Lund's with cousins we love,
 and had fun doing some virtual ski jumping.
Carol is opening the  purple socks
with tickets to Donny and Marie from all the kids.
Christmas 2011




2 comments:

Eileen said...

Well Merry Christmas cute Lund family!

Milana said...

Love it! Your kids are so adorable! I am so far behind, I don't know where to start!