Bailey rode her horse last weekend, after a long winter of going without.
She's going to be volunteering at the American West Heritage Center this summer and helping out with the animals, she hopes. She gets to dress in authentic 1917 period clothing. Do you know the women wore seven (7!!!) slips at a time to get the fullest skirt. Thank goodness that went out of style.
She's going to be volunteering at the American West Heritage Center this summer and helping out with the animals, she hopes. She gets to dress in authentic 1917 period clothing. Do you know the women wore seven (7!!!) slips at a time to get the fullest skirt. Thank goodness that went out of style.
Cade had a swim meet tonight, and this time Grandma and Grandpa Lund came to watch, and Grandpa ended up being a timer. Cade did great and improved by a few seconds.
Avery registered for Kindergarten last week and is practicing her addition, multiplication, and division to get ready. (Thanks to her big brother and sister :)

We are all looking forward to Easter and Spring Break!!
7 comments:
Oh my heck! I love that pic of Cade on the bleachers. Well done.
Chanelle I wanted to tell you how awesome Cade was the other day. Rayden and Payden Hellstern wrecked into each other on their bikes and he was right there to help them and make sure they were ok. I just thought that was so cool. What an awesome kid!
oh yum!!!! what a great idea, my kind of eggs too :) we are so doing that next year, plus then your house doesn't smell!!!
I love the egg idea. I tried that last year but I am not a good rice krispie maker, do you have a good recipe? I love the pics of your kids, they are beautiful.
Brent and I sure love your cute kiddos! They are getting so big. We hope all is going well for you guys. Let us know when is good for you and we will have to get together again!
I agree about the slips going out of style, can you imagine wearing dresses and corsets all day too? YUCK! We were laughing about this in my history of ed class, cuz with my chest, unfortunately, my chest would touch my chin!
What a great opportunity for Bailey. Yeah for Avery and Cade too!
I'm glad to see you're back to the blogging world :) Those eggs look amazing! By the way, when are you going to bring Thrifty Thursday back? I love those ideas!
Post a Comment