Saturday, November 8

Trick or Treat!


Cade said this was his best Halloween EVER because it was so warm. No coats, yippee!! Dave and I both wanted to take Avery & Cade door to door this year since the weather was so perfect. So I put the bowl of cheap pixie sticks on our porch while we're gone. Maybe it's gone after the first group, who knows, who cares? (After we get home, I hand out the chocolate bars :)


I am beginning to see how fleeting this moment is that you get to accompany your kids trick or treating, and I fear this may be our last time with Cade before it's not cool to go with your parents!


Bailey wanted to go with her friend Brynlee and not us. (sigh) We bumped into them along the way. These two witches are too cute to be scary!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: