Call it an early Christmas present, call us crazy (go ahead, I know you're thinking it!) but we are the proud owners of this little beauty named Snickers. It was love at first sight for our kids, and Dave and I still shaking our heads over this one. We own a horse! It really was inevitable I guess. The great thing about it is how quickly the kids get their chores done after school so they can go down to see Snickers every single day. He's a sweet little old horse, part quarter horse, part Arabian. He's not winning any beauty pageants, but he's really great with kids, and short too, so Bailey can saddle and bridle him. We're boarding him down the road, and the guy who owns the place (would he be Snickers' landlord?) feeds and waters him every day, which means all the enjoyment with out all the work for us!
Sunday, November 23
Meet Snickers
Call it an early Christmas present, call us crazy (go ahead, I know you're thinking it!) but we are the proud owners of this little beauty named Snickers. It was love at first sight for our kids, and Dave and I still shaking our heads over this one. We own a horse! It really was inevitable I guess. The great thing about it is how quickly the kids get their chores done after school so they can go down to see Snickers every single day. He's a sweet little old horse, part quarter horse, part Arabian. He's not winning any beauty pageants, but he's really great with kids, and short too, so Bailey can saddle and bridle him. We're boarding him down the road, and the guy who owns the place (would he be Snickers' landlord?) feeds and waters him every day, which means all the enjoyment with out all the work for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
He is so pretty! I cannot believe that you guys have a horse! I bet that Bailey loves it, and Avery will be following right in her footsteps!
A horse!? What the!? How fun for your kids. You are Mom of the Year!
Thanks for your nice words on my blog. You are a sweetie!
And I liked Jacob. LOVED his smile. His eyes were kinda weird.
Happy Thanksgiving!
How fun! I bet the kids are loving it! Lexi will have to come see the horse cuz she adores them.
I am so excited for you and a little jealous, I love horses. How nice is it that you get all the fun and none of the work! He is a very cute horse. Your kids must be so excited.
How awesome! We had horses growing up and it was a blast. We used to saddle them up and take them up the canyon when ever we wanted. It was fun! Such a cute name too!
Oh my how fun! That's one thing that I would still enjoy doing. Maybe not necessarily owning, but I've always loved horses! How fun for the kids!!
WOWEE!! Bailey must be thrilled! Two dogs are enough for me! How much does a horse cost to feed by the way?
Post a Comment