This was taken on Halloween day, the kids were out of school (what's up with that?) So to entertain them, we went trick or treating downtown during the day. Bailey is a "good witch", Cade is Luke Skywalker (he's been growing his hair all year long for this costume!) and Avery was the cutest little bat I've ever seen.
This is at Avery's dance recital- yes, she is the black bat amoung all the fairies and princesses. (She wanted to be Stellaluna and fly around). Do you love the confused look on her face? Ha Ha, she was always about two steps behind everyone else. Sorry Av, you get that from your mom!
I am Princess Leia, and this is my sexy sidekick Indiana Jones. He does look a little like Harrison Ford, do you agree? We went to a really fun adult party and laughed at everyones costumes. I forgot to wear my super cool Princess Leia belt in this picture, dang it.
3 comments:
Cute leaf pictures Chanelle! You have a great eye with your camera...they angles were so cute.
Hi,
For some reason my computer wouldn't download those cute Halloween pictures, but the leaf pictures makes me miss the 4 seasons. We go from hot to cold and back to hot! The leaves just fall off the trees.
P.S. do I still need to send you $ for the N.Diamond concert? did you get tickets?
My computer won't let me see your Halloween pics either. But you were one HOT princess Leia (spelling)
Post a Comment