This is what a "smug" looks like. Avery made up this term, and it means smashing your nose up against the person or object you love. It's like a hug with your nose. It's now a common form of affection used around our house.
Avery has very simple tastes. Her meals are usually one course, and she'll just have a lot of one thing. Here she is having a plate of blueberries for lunch. Sometimes its several boiled eggs, or several bananas. Whatever her mood is that day. Thank goodness for multivitamins!
Avery is trying to hide from us in this picture. She knew she was doing something she knew she shouldn't be doing, so she walked around covering her face! We had put her down for bed, and she climbed out of her crib, got herself dressed (in matching clothes, I might add!) and came out of her room dressed and ready to play! At 3years old, this is the first time she climbed out. Time for a big bed.

2 comments:
So cute! I'm sure that's how i'll be when my little ones are starting school. Love that baby language too! Sorry it took so long to write you so you could see my blog, but here it is.
She is so cute! I can't believe she's already starting preschool, as I can imagine you can't believe either. How did it go for her anyway? haha she is darling
Post a Comment