Our dear sweet Nibbles the gerbil bit the sawdust this weekend and this is where Cade wanted his final resting place to be. Poor Cade was so heart broken over his little friend! Each of the kids got gerbils this summer and have played with them every single day. Nibbles was kind of a grandpa when we got him, and not as fast as the others, but that's what made him a great gerbil. (Easy to catch!)
Some of Cade's fondest memories of Nibbles are playing in the sandbox with him and making "salads" for him to eat

3 comments:
Cade,
We are so sorry that Nibbles died. We hope that you have as good as a time with Smokey as you did with Nibbles.
Love,
Uncle Brent and Aunt Jessica
Sorry to give you such old gerbils!! Don't say I didn't warn you. All I can say is that you are a softy to start all over. Hope he didn't cause too many tears!! Linda
Oh poor Nibbles!! At least he got a proper funeral. I love your boating pics, looks like fun!!
Post a Comment