Tuesday, August 12


These are some of the picturesque spots we went running in the mornings. I love running when there's amazing scenery to look at! Waaaay more fun than the treadmill . . . . .


We went to Ross not once, but TWICE during our trip. First because Dave forgot socks, and then again to buy running shorts for Dave after he showed me what he brought to go running in. I thought he was kidding, but no, he was going to wear the pants he has on in this picture. Running is not his choice of exercise, but being the great husband he is, he wanted to go with me. I love him :)


Look at this beach, seriously, is there another place where there are pine trees right next to Carribean blue water?! It was GORGEOUS. We have to come back- we are already planning our next family vacation here with the kids.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: