Tuesday, August 12

12 Years


When I was growing up, 12 was my favorite number. I thought it was magical, or lucky, or just cool to be 12. If I ever needed to pick a number, that was it. So I am thinking this is going to be a lucky year ahead of us. We chose to celebrate this anniversary in Lake Tahoe since we've never been there, and it was even better than my expectation of it.


First thing we wanted to do was take a sunset cruise dinner on this romantic paddle boat.


We rode a tram up to the top of the Heavenly Ski Resort. Appropriately named- it really was heavenly!

We enjoyed every second of this getaway with just the two of us. Thank you thank you thank you friends and family who watched the kiddos for us!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

Happy 12 Years! I am sure that it is super nice to get away from the kids for a while. Tahoe looks beautiful. After all this schooling I hope to take vacations like that!

just the five of us said...

Happy 12th!!! I doesn't seem that long ago. We are heading for our
20th in June. I am starting to feel a little old. I have a girl from my class last year that spends every summer in Tahoe, now I know why. congrats.

Courtney McKay said...

What a fun trip!! The pictures are awesome!! It is beautiful there!!!

Eileen said...

I have very fond memories of those Seven Peaks trips. I'm glad you are part of those memories!