Sunday, June 29

Daddy's Day

I realize Father's Day was a month ago and I'm a little behind, but I just have to give a shout out to the best dad out there. He truly knows what it means to be a dad. Even though he is in demand all day long at work, he would rearrange everything to go to one of the kid's events at school, or take them to the doctor, or run home if I need him for anything. His family always takes first priority, and we love and admire him for that. He is the most unselfish person I know, everything he does is for his family, he never requires anything for himself. The happiest part of my day is when he is home- he brings the humor into our lives and makes me take life less seriously!
One of his gifts was a case of Honey Mustard Pringles- have you TRIED them?!?!?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: