Monday, December 12


Well, I'm back. I'm sad to say it's been over a year since my last post, which means I'm not doing a very good job at documenting my kids' lives, and so I'm starting my New Year's Resolution early!! I'm going to stay on top of my pictures and in touch with all of you! Yes, I can do it! I'm blaming my lack of blogging on my new addiction...... Pinterest. Oh how I love it. Now I have about 25 projects that I'm working on in my brain, never finishing any of them. The funniest thing I ever saw is this pillow, and I must get it!! (Christmas hint hint)


If Dave saw this in a store, he would buy it for me. I must drive him crazy. Because he is the exact opposite of me. I call him my dream maker. Because while I just dream about things, or forever start and never finish things, he is a take action kind of guy who spends more time doing and less time thinking about it. For example, I've dreamed about organizing my garage for as long as I can remember. I asked him to build me some cabinets, and in ONE DAY this is what he did.
This makes me so happy I could cry! Cabinet doors are coming soon, and then I won't even have to see any of my stuff. He's my dream maker.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Oh I'm praying you continue to blog. And is it weird to say Dave's my dream maker too?

Yes?