Here's what Bailey is excited to give her friends this year..... Lazy One pajamas. That's pretty much what she wears at home all the time.
Here they are modeling them. Trying them out on a "late night" that usually happens every Friday night. :)
Two weekends ago, we went to see the lights at Temple Square with Brent and Jessica. I think the kids' favorite part is riding the TRAIN! Here's our adorable cousin Ella.
I enjoyed warming up in Barnes and Noble afterwards with some hot cocoa. I miss having a bookstore in Logan!! Just as we were about to pay for our cocoa, they came over the intercom and announced that all hot cocoa would be just $1 and then swarms of people came and got in line behind us and we were the first in line for the deal. It was our lucky night!
1 comment:
I love Christmas! Thanks for sharing part of yours.
Post a Comment