Rubbing shoulders with Marti and Reagan . . . .
Nicea and Angie had to leave early to do a news broadcast-
But they were nice enough to let us get a picture first.
These girls were just as friendly as they were pretty. Lis and I love to see the shows behind the scenes, cause then you feel like these people you see on TV have become your very best friends. I'm sure they'll never forget us and the moments we spent together!
Five years ago we saw Oprah and had a blast. Next on our tour will be Regis & Kelly, or maybe Ellen- that would be fun!
8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry that I didn't get in touch with you sooner in the day to return the pillow.
Wow, what a fun thing to do! I am super jealous!
We should plan a girls trip and do this again. What a fun idea!
So I haven't been home to tell you that Zach and I watched for your famous face and saw you twice. I really good one when they announced the birthday of the girl next to you. Looked like you were having fun.
What fun! Thanks for letting Bailey come to Arizona. We miss her:D
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog, Chanelle. Really, my photography is just a lot of experimenting and playing with the settings on my camera. Nothing real spectacular. But thanks so much for the compliment!
You are seriously so nice. You are going to laugh when I tell you what kind of camera it is. I just have a Canon Elph. It's just a simple point and shoot. I never use a flash, just natural light. I get pretty good light in my kitchen, so maybe that's the trick! And I take about a million photos just to get a few good ones. So there ya go. Those are my big secrets! :)
You two look like you belong on that stage! Seriously, I think that they need to call you as a guest host! You would be perfect!
Post a Comment