Sunday, July 6

Free Day

Bailey said to me "Mom, I know why the fireworks are free and we don't have to pay to see them. Because its Free Day, and we celebrate things being free."
Yup.
I wish I had the right words to really explain just how great freedom is to my kids, but it's hard for them to imagine NOT being free. I'm grateful for that. And for this blessed inspired country. And for free fireworks displays.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Okay, I just got your comment and am totally cracking up! My Adyson is a princess that is for sure! Lovin' the pics you took! Where were they taken?

I feel like I haven't actually talked to you in forever...and I am actually missing nursery because of it. We need to visit!

Courtney McKay said...

Cute pics Chanelle, you are so creative!!! Love them!! Bailey's comment was funny, I wish it was free day!!!