Tuesday, July 15
David COOKS!
What can I say? It was A-Mazing!! We were literally about 20 feet away from the performers, it was so FUN!!!! You could feel the love in the room! Brooke was adorable singing 1234 (Fiest), Carly sang Dave's favorite"I drove all night" by Celine, Michael Johns got a lot of love when he sang Aerosmith, and I didn't realize how unbelievable Syesha's body is-(never mind her fabulous voice, check out her muscles!) Of course, my unbiased opinion is that David Cook blew everyone away, he was a true star and very comfortable up there! He sang "Hello", "Don't want to miss a thing", "Time of my life", and an encore of "Billy Jean" with so much emotion. I loved seeing them all so relaxed and just able to do whatever they wanted without the judges there. But the one who made me cry was Archuletta, when he sang "When you say you love me" and he choked up and could barely finish because everyone was screaming "WE LOVE YOU!!!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun!!! I am jealous!!!
Hey Chanelle,
David Cooks...Hee, Hee, thinking brother..Not cute singer. I have a blog now:)
Post a Comment