Tuesday, February 10

Tagged

6 Random Things/Quirks Tag
1- Post the rules on your blog
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Thanks for the tag, Jenni. This is a hard one for me, because I need a little more guidance, like questions! Random things, hmmmmm. Most everything that came to my mind, I thought "No, I can't say THAT!" So my first random thought is,

1. I wish I could be more free to say what I think, without fear of being judged. I've been told that in your 40's you care less about what people think, so I'm looking forward to my forties.

2. My hands are always ICE cold, my kids flinch when I touch their bare skin. I may be part vampire, call me Esme.

3. The smartest thing I ever did in my life was marry my husband. He has given me a life better than I ever thought possible for myself. I think this every day.

4. I have a slight addiction to second hand stores and turning trash to treasure. (Most everything in my house is a result of this.) I don't know why but it is so satisfying to me to take something ugly and turn it into something beautiful. Spray paint is my favorite tool. I love the challenge. I wanted to buy an old fixer-upper house with a lot of character, and Dave wanted to build a new one from scratch. Dave won.

5. I have chocolate every single day, and it's usually for breakfast.

6. I love Spongebob. We downgraded our cable to just the basic channels and the only thing we miss is Spongebob, so we bought the series. I watch it with my kids and we just giggle!

I tag Jessica, Kris, Melissa, Natalee, Janet, Katie

6 comments:

Deven and Britany Dicus said...

Haha you forgot your hairsylist reads your blog! Sun-In? Naughty! Just kidding. I wish I had your same knack for turning ugly things beautiful, and i'm sure my husband does too! You need to teach me how!

Eileen said...

I loved reading this. I already knew everything, except, that you are made of ice. :)

You have to check out a blog that I love. joysofhome.blogspot.com I think of you often when I look at it.

nattiesplace said...

I love Cade's cake. You are so creative and such a good Mom to let him help. I need to journal more, just like you. But I am far from being like you, so I probably wont. Thanks for the tag and leaving comments. Your the best. Nat.

Hayley said...

I would say that you are magic when it comes to turning trash into treasure. I wish I had some of your talent! Sorry I was a grump when you came over today, Sienna is killing me slowly...

I will bring those molds over in the morning.

Kris said...

Ok, check out my blog. And you really need to get on Face Book so we can chat sometime. I love hearing from you!!

Tiffany said...

hay there,

i didn't know you have already been taged so i re tagged you. miss you and love you.

tiffy